NEW 3D PRINTER ROOM, CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY CASUARINA
Location: Casuarina, Darwin
Client: Charles Darwin University
Scope Building NT Pty Ltd were contracted by Charles Darwin University to construct a purpose-built 3D Printer Room and associated works
A general outline of the work carried out under the Contract:
- Demolition of existing items in area of works.
- Building internal rooms for 3D printer and office, fire rated.
- Build external shed for plant equipment.
- Install fire doors, fire window & fire system to new rooms.
- Install electronic access to new rooms and upgrade existing Purple 13 building.
- Electrical connections for 3D printer and associated plant.
- Compressed air lines.
- Painting internal and external of Printer room and Office.
- Vinyl flooring to office.
- Stainless steel Joinery.