PALMERSTON REGIONAL HOSPITAL – HYDROTHERAPY POOL
Location: Darwin, NT
Client: NT Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics
Value: $3.15 Million
Status: Completed 2019
Scope Building has completed this specialist-built hydrotherapy pool with balance tanks, advanced filtration systems, chair hoist and pool cover, reception, office, disabled bathrooms, plant and storerooms.
Construction works included:
- Civil works, including external stormwater and bitumen driveways.
- Installation of a structural concrete slab and footing system.
- Rendered masonry walls, structural steel columns and roof framing, colorbond roofing and external cladding.
- Aluminium windows and doors.
- Insulated ceilings.
- Waterproofing and tiling of pool and surrounding areas.
- Ramps, pavement and landscaping.