URBAN PUBLIC HOUSING, WOODROFFE
Location: Woodroffe, Darwin NT
Client: NT Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics
Status: Completed 2018
Scope Building undertook the demolition and reconstruction of this 1 x 2-Bedroom unit.
The scope of work included:
- Complete demolition of building above slab level
- Wash adjacent remaining walls, ceilings and floors from smoke and water damage.
- Retain plumbing system and mains power for re- use
- New reinforced blockwork walls
- New roofing including Trusses, battens, sheets, facias, gutters and flashings.
- Internal rendering of walls.
- Complete new electrical services
- Complete new plumbing services
- New floor coverings – sheet vinyl and ceramic tiles.
- New joinery – kitchen cupboards, benches, overheads bathroom vanity and 3 x built in robes
- Paint inside and out including structural steel
- New NBN connection